Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Twins Gender Reveal Party - Sneak Peak


It was a crazy busy weekend, but oh so much fun celebrating my little guy's 1st birthday with family and friends! As you know I was tempting you every day last week with sneak peaks of his party theme and decorations, and I'm sure you were hoping I'd be back this week to share all the fun details! Unfortunately, you all are going to have to wait just a little bit longer because between myself and my sister I've got hundreds of photos to sort through and narrow down in order to get the blog post together...which will probably turn into multiple posts so there aren't 100 pictures in one post!


So today, I wanted to share with you all another sneak peak of a Twins Gender Reveal party I recently got to make desserts for. If you follow me on Instagram then you may have already caught a few behind the scenes pics of the cakes I made and even revealed the genders. If you don't follow me on Instagram then follow me now and you can go through my photos until you find the pictures of these cakes if you absolutely cannot wait for the next post...and you will see a few of Sam's 1st birthday party pics too! I know you all are probably sick of all the sneak peaks and just want me to get to the good stuff, but this keeps you all coming back right? So here are a few quick pictures of what are quite possibly some of my all time favorite cakes I have made! When I heard the theme of the party was Owl Related "Look Whoo's Having Two" I was so excited because I've made little fondant owl cupcake toppers before and just knew they would be perfect as cake toppers too!


I coordinated the cake decorations and other desserts with my friend Jennifer who was in charge of all the party decorations for the dessert table! I love the party colors Jennifer and the mama to be picked and think these cakes turned out so fun!

The full dessert display and party decorations are coming up soon and you won't want to miss it!



1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely adorable. Such a great idea!
    I love your blog.
    kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails