Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Sam! - It's Sneak Peak Party Week!


Today is such an exciting day! My little guy, Sam is 1 year old! This past year has gone by so fast and my little baby is growing up to be such a sweet little boy that makes us smile and laugh everyday! If you've been a long time follower of the blog then you've seen me post about Sam a few times over the last year and also post about his 1st birthday party plans! Well this is the big week, we are having his party on Saturday. Our family is flying and driving in town from 3 different states for the big celebration and we can't wait to see everyone.


I'm going to refer to this week on the blog as "Sneak Peak Party Week". I know I've been tempting you with bits and pieces of Sam's party theme for the past few months now. This week I'm going to show you a few peaks at how things are coming together. Then next week I will come back to share the full photos and all the details in probably one monster size post! I have had an absolute blast planning Sam's 1st birthday tie/bowtie/mustache party and I can't wait for you to see how everything turns out!


Here's a peak at the mini bow tie and #1 cookies I made for Sam to take to school today to share with his little buddies!
 
Happy birthday Sam! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails