Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cupcake a Week: Red, White & Blue

Happy 4th of July weekend! Hope your weekend is filled with family, friends and lots of cupcakes! I have been looking forward to this weekend for a few months now! Randolph and I are heading out of town for our 4 year anniversary! We are going on our 1st cruise out of Mobile. It's a 7-day Western Carribbean to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I'm looking forward to some rest, relaxation and sun bathing!

So this is probably the last you will hear from me for the next week or so! I'll be sure to take lots of pics on our vacation. You can bet I'll definitely be snapping photos of the delicious desserts on the ship so I can share them with you when I return!

Happy 4th!

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious and I love how you've used themed coloured sprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty cupcakes, bet they went down a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails