Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Countdown to Christmas Day 22: Sparkling Fruit Punch


Happy Dec 23rd! Only 3 more days until Christmas! This is going to be the simpliest recipe yet! I didn't have time to bake today because I worked a half day and now I'm making last minute preparations to get on the road to start my 725 mile journey to KY within the next few hours! But before I head out I wanted to be sure and leave you all with a fun, festive and super easy holiday drink! Sparkling Fruit Punch is such a fun way to celebrate the holiday with friends and family. This is a kid friendly drink too because it uses sparkling grape juice. But for those of you that want some alcohol you could substitute some champagne instead!



You only need three things...sprarkling grape juice, Cran Pomegranate juice and OJ. How easy is that?



Any my favorite part, getting to pick out my festive red and pink polka dot champagne flutes out of my china cabinet that only come out on special occassions! I think this calls for a celebration! CHEERS!

Sprakling Fruit Punch

Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice (or substitute champagne)
Ocean Spray Cran Pomegranate Juice
Tropicana Orange Juice

  • Buy one container of each type of juice at the store.
  • To make punch, combine equal parts of sparkling grape juice and cran pomegranate juice.
  • Add a splash of orange juice.

ENJOY!































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails